About the Role
The Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist helps ensure all candidates who interact with RSC have a memorable experience, and they are essential in facilitating the growth of the company. In partnership with the team, the Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist navigates team availability to schedule interviews with candidates being considered by RSC and guides the processes that occur as a candidate transitions to an employee. We ask that you practice professionalism with candidates, management, and many other teams that work together to attract and onboard our employees.
· Medical, Dental, Optical
· Short Term Disability
· Long Term Disability
· 401k match up to 5%
· Life Insurance – 1-year base salary
· *Note: A portion of these benefits will be partially funded by the employee. Benefit coverage is effective the first of the month, following 60-days of employment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Find qualified candidates to fill job openings for RSC on recruitment platforms
· Source, screen, recruit and present high-quality, diverse talent to hiring managers for selection.
· Full-cycle recruiting including phone and zoom interviewing, coordinating interviews, and coordinating with hiring managers
· Calling and scheduling applicants
· Screening candidates on the phone and via zoom
· Track and update candidates through applicant tracking system
· Ability to work well with Executives, Human Resources and Area Service Managers
· Communicate and work with outsourced hiring agencies
· Organize and Post job descriptions
· High School diploma or GED is required.
· Excellent client relationship building skills is required.
· Use of cloud and web-based applicant tracking or automated recruitment modules, mobile applications, and candidate relationship tools.
· Excellent cold calling skills.
· Demonstrated ability to recruit on a national, multi-location level.
· Well-developed analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, verbal, and written communication skills.
· Self-assurance and sound judgment when working with hiring managers and team members.
· Knowledge and experience in behavior-based or competency-based interviewing.
· Highly organized, with an ability to keep records and assess incoming data
· Detail-oriented, paying special attention to each job posting’s specific needs
· Respect for compliance and confidentiality
· Excellent communication skills when conversing with hiring teams and potential applicants
· Problem-solving mentality, with an ability to think quickly and shift gears in a constantly changing environment
· Technical skills that allow you to move efficiently through web-based technologies and social media
· A strong networker, with a natural ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
RSC Mechanical is a family owned and families run company headquartered in Clinton Township, Michigan with regional offices located in the Northeast, Southeast, and Southern California. Over the years, we have created a community that is alive and actively following a vision for the growth and futures of its team members.
Back in 1988, our founder, Randy Chabot, found himself jobless after loyally serving a single business for over 15 years. Instead of admitting defeat, he and his family saw this challenge as an opportunity and started a small business out of their garage. Many families have made RSC their home since then and with Randy’s core values we have created a community of relentless problem solvers who succeed in the face of failure time and time again. From the Chabot family garage to a national corporation, we are proud of what we have built together and are looking forward to seeing how your story will make ours even better.
Wage: $17-$25 per hour